External Electric Venetian Blinds
venetian blind owns the characters of good anti-ultraviolet
radiation and avoiding the direct sunlight shot. By tilting the slats,
the light effects could be adjusted as well.
Many colors and types of the aluminum slats are available to match
the building style and surrounding atmosphere. It could be installed
with side track or cable guidance, the side track system is better
to meet the outdoor using due to its stronger wind –resistance.
Manual, motorization, remote and intelligent control are options to
choose, everyone could be monitored inside.
blinds product is better than the interior one as it have
better function of energy saving and environmental protection. 97%
sun radiation could be prevented out of the window glasses that leads
to higher efficient to reduce the air-con energy cost.
External motorized aluminum venetian blind uses aluminum alloy sheet.The
blind could run up & down and turn over,which regulate and lead
the sunlight to realize sun-shading and heat insulation function.
Applied to outdoor use. There are many different size of sheet, like
50mm, 60mm, 80mm,100mm;some sheets are hole-punched on surface to
achieve better light-dimming effect.
venetian blind is mainly applied to business office block
under unified management( group building),factory,low-rise building,
and so on.
- Connectible with multi-functional and automatic control system
like wind, rain and light sensors to realize smart control system.
- When the slat is set at 90 degree angle, the maximum visual
field and ventilation quantity is achieved.
Flat venetian blind with motorized opening device could effectively
solve the problem of opening window in high place of factory and
large building for ventilation.
- Moisture, heat-insulation and noise-reduction: when slat close,
the window is airtight. As venetian blind slat is double-glazing
designed, it could effectively keep indoor temperature and insulate
external high temperature.
It could even reduce more than 30dB of the nose.
External specialty venetian blinds are the most effective shading
device in as much as:
An external specialty motorized outdoor venetian blind is
similar to the ½” and 1” blinds that are commonly installed internally,
with a number of key exceptions:
- They can be retracted when not required
- They can be lowered when sun comes onto the building elevation
- The slats can be tilted between open and closed to cope with
varying sun angles
- The slats can be perforated to provide some outward vision,
even when in the closed position
- They provide effective control of both daylight/glare and solar
- The slats are larger – generally being between 2” (50mm) and
- The blinds are generally motorized for ease of raising / lowering
- The main components (headrail, bottom rail and tilt mechanism)
are more robust to cope with external weather conditions
- The slats are held on side guide wires or extrusions so that
the blinds are not too significantly affected by wind. That said,
electric external venetian blinds are often used
with a control system which will automatically raise the blinds
if the wind speed exceeds a pre-set level